The choice to get a COVID-19 vaccine is something to celebrate. Use this social toolkit to encourage others in your social circles to #GetVaccinated, too. We’ve provided best practices and ideas for sharing your #GetVaccinated story on social media, as well as template posts and graphics you can use.
- Use our campaign hashtag #GetVaccinated to keep conversation consistent and searchable on social.
- Feel free to tag @ahcancal and other partner organizations as you see fit.
- Actively respond to tweets/comments to encourage others to #GetVaccinated.
- Share a picture of yourself getting vaccinated.
- Tell a personal story – why are you getting the vaccine?
- Share positive stories – is your facility allowing more activities for residents as more people receive the vaccine?
- Not sure about getting the COVID-19 vaccine? I got my questions answered here: https://getvaccinated.us/frequently-asked-questions/ #GetVaccinated
- I chose to #GetVaccinated to protect the people around me – family, friends, seniors, and coworkers. https://youtu.be/OPrv79jUe6g
- After listening to health experts, I decided to #GetVaccinated. See what trusted medical professionals have to say: https://getvaccinated.us/vaccine-facts/
- I’m proud to have made the choice to listen to medical experts and #GetVaccinated. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gju-WL-ggM
- Getting the COVID-19 vaccine is easy! Once you decide to #GetVaccinated, use www.vaccines.gov to find where you can schedule an appointment.
- I got the booster shot to help protect myself and those around me, including my long term care residents. #GetVaccinated
- Do you need the COVID-19 booster shot? Read this guide by AHCA/NCAL: https://www.ahcancal.org/News-and-Communications/Documents/GetVaccinated/GETVAX-booster-handout.pdf #GetVaccinated
To use these graphics, right click and select “Save Image As” then upload them with your social posts.