The choice to get a COVID-19 vaccine is something to celebrate. Use this social toolkit to encourage others in your social circles to #GetVaccinated, too. We’ve provided best practices and ideas for sharing your #GetVaccinated story on social media, as well as template posts and graphics you can use.
- Use our campaign hashtag #GetVaccinated to keep conversation consistent and searchable on social.
- Feel free to tag @ahcancal and other partner organizations as you see fit.
- Actively respond to tweets/comments to encourage others to #GetVaccinated.
- Share a picture of yourself getting vaccinated.
- Tell a personal story – why are you getting the vaccine?
- Share positive stories – is your facility allowing more activities for residents as more people receive the vaccine?
- I know how hard #COVID19 has been on my residents and co-workers. That’s why I’m doing my part to #GetVaccinated.
- I decided to #GetVaccinated to protect myself, my residents, and my family.
- A light at the end of the tunnel! Excited to #GetVaccinated and get one step closer to normal life.
- After seeing the effect #COVID19 had on my residents, rolling up my sleeve to #GetVaccinated was an easy choice.
To use these graphics, right click and select “Save Image As” then upload them with your social posts.